Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Best Night Ever: Girl's Night 2008!

I highly recommend doing this for your own girl's group, but for it to be as great as ours was, you are going to need an Angie Hughes to plan all of it! :) She did an absolutely amazing job and even kept most of the events a secret from most of the girls! :) I can not even begin to tell you how much fun this whole night was...it's going to be a hard one to top!! 

It all started with meeting at the Holiday Inn before going to the first stop! We were all to arrive dressed up with athletic clothes in a separate bag plus overnight clothes.

Angie peeking out the window to see if the Surprise had arrived!

Lydia and I running downstairs to catch everyone's 
faces when they saw the Surprise! This was right before
 I tripped and ran into the wall...haha

Faces as they all see the Surprise! Kimmy's face is the best! :)


A limo!!! Fully stocked with sparkling grape juice and pop!! 

There's the great planner!! and Naomi! :)
Inside the limo

From the hotel the limo took us to Sumo's, which is a really, really good Japanese grill where they cook the food in front of you! It was so fun! I even had sushi for the very first time...and I like it! :)


Me, Naomi, and Lydia at dinner...haha



After dinner the limo took us to lazer tag!! I think that is my new favorite thing to do! We played a couple of games and Ellen Jacobberger and Jamie Thompson were the two winners!!

All of us crammed into the elevator in our really cool shirts!

After lazer tag we had some extra time in the limo so we went to Starbucks. Ok, now I would like for you to tell me a greater feeling than drinking coffee with great friends in a limo. Holy cow, I don't know how you can get any better than that! :) O yea, AND we all got t-shirts with our names on the back!!

The night was still not over! Since the pool at our hotel was closed for construction (boo!), the hotel next door offered to let us come over there and swim! So we all sat around in the hot tub!

After ALLL of that, we can back to the rooms and watched movies, drank more coffee, had cheesecake and Josh's famous french onion dip! :)

Everything was soo fun! 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm so jealous! That looks like so much fun! And, everything is always made better by great company! What a blessing to have such a great gorup of girls!! thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

That looks like a blast - we need to do something like that here!

Caleb and Anna said...

Wow! Love the pictures on your blog -you are so artistic! Thanks for posting. I had not seen pics from Ellen's wedding so that was really fun, and I enjoyed Katie's engagement pics. -A