Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Like

Flower on our deck.

I like smiles. I like candidness. I like moments that when you think about them later it makes you smile.

Ethan. Easter 2007.


Jacobberger Wedding.


I like details. I like food. I like food especially when it has cheese or bacon with it. I like funny faces.


Ben. Fall 2007


I like sunny drives down country roads.I like playing the good music loud and singing till it makes my throat hurt.

Thomas. Fall 2007.


I like good friends and the times that make you realize why you love them so much.


Me with 2 of the best friends ever: Leah and Lydia Hammond.
*Photo taken by Jo Hammond


I like family.I like the bond that I can have with others who love Christ. I like home.


Will, Thomas, Dad: St. Louis.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I like YOUR likes! Thanks for sharing! I love the last pix of Will, Thomas and your dad all walking...exactly alike! ha ha!! :-)

Melissa said...

Thanks! Lately I'll see Will out of the corner of my eye and think it's my dad..it's crazy how much they are all starting to look alike! :)

Rachel said...

Fun post!