Monday, May 26, 2008

Guess What!

I'm starting a blog. I'm not so sure how I feel about this, but we'll see how it goes! I have really been wanting a place where I can post some of my pictures and maybe some ramblings occasionally. So let me know what you think! I'm always looking for some helpful critiquing. Photography is something that I have become increasingly more interested in the last couple of years, not something I claim to be a professional at, by any means. :) I have much to learn, so enjoy!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

ohh fun a blog! I read your status on facebook, and thought to myself, WHAT? she has a website? I am glad that this has not been going on for months and months! :)

If you ever need any subjects to practice with, I have a houseful that you are welcome to.

Melissa Gail said...

love your blogs name Melissa : ) I was singing that song yesterday on the way home from Vessels!

Unknown said...

I have to say I like the blog set up!
I also thought that the pictures Were professionally taken No joking Looks very good keep up the good work, i hope to see more of you work in the future.

Anonymous said...

blogs are rad. you should talk about politics haha. bleh i'm so sick of that election etc